5.11.2009

Hey, Yellow-Teeth!

Yeah. That would be mine. :/
I ate rice with 'Sotong Goreng Kunyit' for lunch today before going to school. I was in a hurry so I couldn't be bothered to 'scan' my face at the mirror. It was yummy, btw! Lol.
I thought it was all good till... This one friend was talking to me and suddenly she asked "Why's your teeth yellow?"
I was like.. "WHAT?!" Then the flashbacks came to me - Tumeric/Kunyit. Damn, damn, damn.
I bit my lips after my friend also added "It looks like you're wearing yellow lipstick!". Oh how I wish I could punch her in the face!
I think I was over-reacting back then. Like orang bisu pulak. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
There were also some boys, probably they think I'm weird. Lol.
Kanjana and I curi-curi keluar out of class before the teacher enters to 'visit' a nearby mirror. [FYI, my school hangs mirrors on every floor. The 'aim' was to make sure students can see how selekeh they are etc.]

And you know what..? WHAT?
It wasn't even near to obvious! In other words - Barely noticable.
OH SADISNYA!

No comments: