8.25.2009

GRRRR...

Ahh I`m doomed!
CUTI TERANCANG + SEJ FOLIO + ADDITIONAL HOMEWORK = ???

I only finished KH homework. Some cuti terancang are kinda hard, I can`t recall everything, can`t I? Not until the final exam larh.. I haven`t even started a single page of the Sej Folio. Dad also haven`t printed out the pics!

Plus I`ve just came home from my hometown in Perak, last night. I thought during these holidays + puasa time, I have A LOT of time for Sej folio but in reality.. I`m ADDICTED to the Internet! Haizz.. What`s come over me?!

--------

Now I know how to use PROXY! For Stardoll, I mean. Cause` some shops, free items etc are only available in certain countries. UGH. Good thing, I know some Stardoll blogs who are generous enough to share the proxy sites or codes stuff :]

Cya!Maybe these shopping bags can release my tension. It feels so nice just looking at them.. :)

No comments: