9.16.2009

It`s The Climb !





I can almost see it
That dream I´m dreaming but
There´s a voice inside my head saying
You´ll never reach it

Every step I´m taking
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking

But I
I gotta keep trying
Gonna keep my head held high

There´s always gonna be another mountain
I´m always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Sometimes I´m gonna have to lose

Aint about how fast I get there
Aint about what´s waiting on the other side
It´s the climb

The struggles I´m facing
The chances I´m taking
Sometimes they knock me down but
No I´m not breaking

I mean I know it
But these are the moments that
I´m gonna remember most
Yeah
Just gotta keep going

And I
I gotta be strong
Just keep pushing on

Cuz
There´s always gonna be another mountain
I´m always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
And sometimes I´m gonna to have to lose

Ain`t about how fast I get there
Ain`t about what´s waiting on the other side
It´s the climb

Yeah

There´s always gonna be another mountain
I´m always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Sometimes you gonna to have to lose

Ain`t about how fast I get there
Ain`t about what´s waiting on the other side
It´s the climb

Yeah
Yeay
Keep on moving
Keep climbing
Keep the faith
Baby
It´s all about (2x)
The climb
Keep the faith (2x)



-----------------


Alright, this is NOT entirely about the song. Just something something! *ehem ehem* 
Tbh, this is my last first time using a blogger template. Yeah, seriously! Before this just boring ole` backgrounds! Turns out that editing HTML isn`t that hard, thank God! ;)
Last time I was even more stupid. I thought "WOW How can this blogger be so talented?! What nice background.. wow nice.." in the old times. LOL You see?!


*shooks head*
Tsk tsk tsk. 

My point is; I`m so happy that now - I know how to download templates, add `em to blogs, some HTML editing stuffs and add shoutboxes! And FYI, it`s MY climb in the IT world! Oh YAY ME! xD

No comments: