9.09.2009

What`s On My Mind.

It`s 09.09.09 ! Sungguh cantik tarikh itu, bukan? I gotta speak Malay sometimes, though (:

---

I`m so happy and grateful that I`ve finally[!] done my Tarawih starting today. I`ll do it again the next day and the next and next.. You get it. Plus, I`ve also started re-reading the Quran. I feel closer to God now :D
All thanks to the motivational ceramah by an Ustaz last Tuesday [which is yesterday, ha.]

---

There`s only 11 more days of fasting. NO, make that 10. That means, Lailatul Qadar must be in one of these nights [10 last days of Ramadhan]. I`ve never experienced Lailatul Qadar & I soo want to. Please Ya Allah make me experience it this year. I have a lot to say & pray. TQ

---

What made me cry so much is when he said "Seseorang yang mengutuk cikgunya tidak tahu malu apabila belajar dengan cikgu yang dikutuknya itu!" or something similar. So meaningful to me cause` I used to kutuk some teachers behind their back [Sorry!]. And, and.. he told stories about parents` saccrifices.. we gotta respect them, help them, don`t dissapoint them... I always cry when people talk about that. And some other stuff. But I really paid attention. Good.

---

Me & LKY`s Sivik latihan got lost. I`m not sure whether it`s with teacher or ourselves. Most importantly, we had a deal with the teacher to search at our houses, and she will search for `em at her table. InshALLAH, it will be found soon, safe and sound. Amin.

---

You know that now I come home at 5.30pm right? Sometimes Ummi/Abah picks me up around 5.45pm or so cause they picked up my sibs first. Anywho, I noticed that Auntie Azi [the van driver] leaves 4 young siblings at the SMK`s bus station. 2 girls 2 boys. 1 of the boys are still in kindergarten [by the attire]. I pity them y`know. Sometimes they don`t have places to sit, and they`re carrying heavy bags. I want to give them seats but I`m scared [I always book the best seats! haha]. I know, I know. Aunt Azi will pick them later but who knows when!

OK, I`m done here.
x

No comments: