10.06.2009

Dare to Online Shop? (;


Irenelim Fashion

This is my first time, purchasing online and getting a package from PosLaju. Words can`t describe how eager & excited I was waiting for it :)


My parents was  skeptical on this "online-shopping thingie".  But being the crazy-for-shopping me, I kept on convincing them "It`ll be fine.." over and over again. Great.. they fell for it!



  What did I bought? Hmm. A couple of beautiful clothings from Irenelim Fashion, as I pictured :


Chic Dungaree with Hood - Grey



Windmill Print Long Tee - Purple 

 I would give Irene 5/5 for customer service. Cause`, she provides every piece with complete description, measurement, clear pics (with models wearing them) &c lose-ups. She also replies the inquires very fast; you can just ask almost anything in the comment section, as easy as that! No need the email-email stuff -- It`s just too complicated!



*finallyfinallyfinally* Dad did the payment. Thank You! UPDATE : He took all my duit raya - payback, he said. *sobsob* But it`s okay [:


Mums & Aunties would sure love this store. As for me, their selections of t-shirts &; blouses are just gorgeous! AND, 50% ... Ohkay, 30%! of the items come with free stuff like belts mostly. Great .. Really practical for someone like me who is too much of a lazy bum to buy accessories alone. Haha! 

 

GO Irenelim Fashion! MORE POWER!

   



Afia AKA Fia AKA Haneenah Al-Faraby
A 14 year-old teenager :]



P.S. Anyone up for a promotion? Click click ♥

No comments: