10.22.2009

Nervous, much??

The English presentation was a DISASTER
all thanks to me. I practically ruined it for everyone! How can I forgot the words? .. the points? UGH. 
I`ve decided to be behind-the-screens from now on.


Duh I was embarrassed
And does "Can you hear me?" sound RUDE to you?! Of course, not! In my defense.
I kept saying Sorry Sorry to each & every team member. Well what else could I`ve said -- 
"I did that on purpose.. awesome, right?" and then smile?! 
NO WAY! That ain`t happening.

Now I`ve learned that I should prepare the speech before going out there. 
Only natural people will survive, like Anna. I was too down-in-the-dumps to see other presentations after that. 
And I think Anna & ZY noticed that. Oh well.

But later I realized .. 
KEEP MOVING FORWARD. 
FORGET ABOUT THE PAST & HEAD FOR THE FUTURE.
EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON.
LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES.
IT`S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD,
it`s just a stupid presentation that`ll make me laugh in 10 years time. 


Kuddos` to ZY & Anna, again. ZY even wrote an entry about me (Can you believe it?!) in her "diary". She added those encouraging words & stuff. Thank You! Thank You!

And you know what? Our invention -- MEMORY Gum -- was voted 2nd place! COOL! I guess that beats the boring robots, flying cars & whatchamadoodle thing. Ha ha. iSPEC3D was the winner; they deserved it. CAUSE` IT WAS SO DAMN COOL!  


Thank God now I`m happy again. ;D
Oops. Haven`t done ERT project yet. Gtg!



No comments: