1.13.2010

WTH-OMG-EEEK-IM-ON-TV :DDDD

Some of my friends had informed me of a so-called ad on tv1/tv2
and the gist is that - MY [lastyear] CLASS PHOTO IS IN IT! WHAA-?! @@
Hard to believe at first, yes. And just now I was randomly exchanging
channels and came across THAT advertisement on TV1!
 OMG IT`S TRUE, MAN! I`m IN it!
 WHOA I`m soo famous ah ! xD

Shocked?! You should be! ;)
Even our former class teacher (notgonnatellwhoo!) was included.
Well I pictured it to be the formal one featured in the yearly school mag but NOOOOO..
 It`s the one where we took in the last-day-of-school-and-class-party-with-the-swing photo!
YES THAT ONE! Ohemmgee, right? Wonder where the heck and how
 the heck the TV got it! :x
I was peace-ing and beside me was TYY .

Oh, one important info - it`s a letter-writing-to-the-PM contest ad ! Weird..

No comments: