2.10.2010

CNY Celebration - IN SCHOOL!

The attendees are :- A few ministers, other headmisters, teachers & students of course (:
As usual, there were a few speeches by the `important people`. BORINGG! I read a book lended by Fatihah the whole time. :)) And then there`s the prize giving ceremony. STILL READING ...

The part we`ve all been waiting for : PERFORMANCES! YAY.
CNY is so familiar with the Lion dance, but this year it`s so plain. Haha Im just complaining,
I can`t even dance it ! :P Subsequently, there were the Chinese (Fan), Malay (Zapin, is it? kindaa) & 1 Malaysia dances. Indian?? GONE somewhere, lol.
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT THE SO SERIOUS MARNYEE WORE A CHEONGSAM -
 WITH HAIRCLIPS - and danced, of course.
 I assume it`s her first time, a bit kekok. And during the Malay dance, the guys are
 like so clutzy, `cause there`s this scene where they terkangkang-kangkang
and looked like they`ll fall down! LOL

Chan`s in Wind Orchestra! G-g-reat! Although this year, today, it seemed lembik.. hahah.
 And some Diabolo performance - the Chinese lantern thingie! The best was definitely saved for last - ACROBATS all the way from CHINA! At first, their outfits reminded me of Ultraman, LOL.
Truth to be the told, they`re OUTSTANDING! Especially that cute lil 5-year-old boy.. :D
So so cool. Too bad, no pics cuhs I didn`t bring my camera cuhs
I don`t have one cuhhs I thought I wouldn`t need it for now
 cuhs I`m ketinggalan zaman :D

END OF CELEBRATION. There were confettis too. Gawjuzz. :)
Here`s a pantun to end my ENTRY :

Orang memberi, kita merasa
Sudah kena, padan muka !!

There`s only a few books to carry cuhs we only studied after recess (kindaa). So I tried -
holding my textbooks while the notebooks are in my handy bag (or slingbag, if you`re following
the trend). THEN ONE STRAP TERCABUT !! Too heavy :( Lesson learned -
I should stick to my bagpack :D

GET IT? THAT`S THE MAKSUD OF MY PANTUN !! ..

No comments: