5.25.2012

Mid Year Holiday Schedule! Teehee ♥

Assalam and hello peeps. :D
InshaAllah I shall...

1. STUDY CONSISTENTLY.
Study every nook and cranny of the thick thick books :D
Fully understand the concepts, do short notes,
do more exercises on  Bio, Chem, Phy, Sej, AM, MM..
And of course, get all them infos and facts in my head, in my long-term memory! 
ESPECIALLY CHEMISTRY.. since I'll be joining the 
National Chemistry Quiz sometime in July?
The teacher encouraged us to join, and since there's the cert all,
EVERYONE IN MY CLASS IS JOINING. Coolio :p

2. DO SOME DIY.
Probably on clothes I don't fancy anymore.
 I have this maxi dress, never worn it except for trying purposes. 
(Gosh I sound like a reseller now.) Planning to turn it into a scarf? 
We'll see how that goes! And polish my suckish sewing skills :p

3. DANCE AFTER EVERY MAIN MEAL.
Hahahaha. If you eat a lot, you must exercise 
a lot too. BURN, CALORIES, BURN!

4. GO ON A VACATION.
Somewhere on Earth? Maybe visit my grandmas  ♥ 
Maybe to the beach, since my Dad loves beaches.
Or cold places. Cameron/Genting, anyone?

5. EAT HEALTHIER.
Cut down on junk food, fried food, processed food, simple carbs etc. 
OHMYMAGGI. OHMYBISCUITS!

6. CLEAN MY ROOM.
Oh yes. I want to. I must!

7. READ THE QURAN EVERYDAY.
You'll never feel the same even if you've read the pages umpteen times.
There's always a verse for every situation :')

8. MANAGE MY TIME WISELY.
Gotta set my priorities straight. Less FB, less TV. 
More studying. And helping Mum with chores :)

9. IMPROVE MY RELATIONSHIP WITH ALLAH.
The most beautiful and real love of all. 
When you need Him, Allah will never let you down.
This task, I must do for the rest of my life.
 How? Pray on time, inshaAllah. Always reciting
dzikir (praises to Allah). And much much more.
After all, we live to worship Allah. The main purpose of life! :')

10. BE HAPPY
Smile more, frown less. Always think positive. 
Didyouknow when you smile you're only using 
17 face muscles but when you frown you're using 43?! :DD


{ If you fail to plan, you plan to fail }



No comments: