12.20.2012

OOTD - Girly Sophisticated


Assalam and hello everyone! 
I  think I'm gonna introduce a new section on this blog called OOTD,
featuring my MeDoll on Stardoll dot com.

I'll try to update frequently. Though you must remember these OOTDs
ain't happening in real life haha

And I'm an old stardoll user, I don't shop much nowadays.
So most of my items are like, antiques or something lol

Hope you'll like it :D

                                               
       Taadaaah close-up of the makeup.
 Inspired by Korean makeup where the eyeliner is the main focus of the look.
 Sweet and girly with just the right amount of blush! :)

Look created with:


~ Luxe Lipgloss
~ Sephora Blush
~ Sephora Black Eyeliner
~ Sephora Black Eyepencil

Now for the Outfit:


Headband : Splendid (probably)
Moto Jacket : Pretty n Love
 Shirt : DKNY
 Bow tie : Tingeling
 Pants : IT Girls
 Boots : Basic
 Bag : Pretty n Love

Till then, have a good day! :)

No comments: