1.15.2013

OOTD - A Tropical Forest in the City

Assalam and annyeong!
Today's pick of the day is the floral jumpsuit :)
I'd say this outfit isn't for everyone,
as it really is a bit 'out there'.
But if you're the adventurous kind,
go for it! 

As you can see, the pants are
cropped, and the hem is quite wide.
I tried leaving out the socks;
it just makes me look shorter. :(

#Tip: Pairing the same colour of shoes and
socks elongates your legs ^_^



HB Studded Beret : Bizou
HB Pink Blazer : Pretty n Love
Floral Jumpsuit : Bizou
Socks : Stardoll
Strappy Platforms : Vivienne Tam
Reindeer Necklace : Holiday Calendar
Turquoise Bracelets : Rio
Ring : Epiphany



Yeah my MeDoll had plastic surgery. Legal one. hahaha
Well I felt like my previous one was too beautiful with 
small, feminine features that it seemed unrealistic! :B

So this is what I think I look like. Anyways, 
the makeup is as simple as ever, using only two
'ingredients'! :D



Black Eyeliner : Sephora
Rosa Ritmo Lipstick : Nature Faces

Thanks for your time x
Fia_fantasy

No comments: