3.01.2013

OOTD - Have You Plaid It Yet

Assalam y'all ;)
Today I went for the typical HIJABI-fied western clothing outfit
starring the tube dress! I j'adore mini dresses, particularly for
the fact that the fabric flares out beautifully towards the
bottom - so YAY for extra coverage! 

The patterns are worth adoring too. Who. Doesn't. Love. Plaid.
Come on people!

I paired it up with my simple go-to pair of jeans (in fact,
it's the first pair I've ever owned on Stardoll! :D) as well as the
highly-abused grey undershirt hehee

I wore a waist-length vest to cover the unruly sight
of just the tube dress + undershirt. The reason being, 
it's like your chest is saying LOOK AT ME, when you don't
want that.

OKAY, I AM SO FREAKIN EXCITED ABOUT THE HIJAB.
3 SCARFS, MADE INTO 1!
The colour combo is FANTABULOUSSSSS.

Furthermore, I accessorised with a few bracelets and
a ring. Also a white sling bag 'cause it's.. simple.


Black Scarf : Tingeling
Red Scarf : Unknown
Purple Scarf : Stardoll
Grey Undershirt : KOHL's
Plaid Tube Dress : KOHL's
Sleeveless Black Vest : Stardoll 
Jeans : Stardoll
Nude Ballet Flats : Voile
Sling Bag : Rio
Bracelets : ELLE, Voile



Applied dark brown eyeshadow all over my lids, followed
by some sandy eyeshadow in the inner corners of the eyes.
I did apply some eyeliner on the top lashline.
My favourite brown lip tint + gloss. And
you're done!


Black Eyepencil
Sandy Eyeshadow
Dark Brown Eyeshadow
Luxe Lipgloss

Thanks for reading x

No comments: