4.07.2013

OOTD - It's Mine


Finally got the chance to call this scarf mine :D
It waited for many months in my wishlist box, mainly
because it's only available for superstars to purchase.

Can't you tell I'll be wearing this A LOT? The 
neutral colours, the decent front coverage, the overall
messy hijab style - my kinda taste! For $6 it's
definitely worth the money!



Recently, I got enrolled in Stardoll Academy, and after accomplishing 
many missions I've successfully collected some 
precious Stardollars.

With the last 20 stardollars, I went
ahead and bought this hijab and a pair of 
boyfriend-cut jeans, which you will see in my upcoming
OOTDs, so stay tuned for that :3



Scarf : Apres Ski
Headband : DKNY
Striped Tank : Decades
Oversized Grey Cardigan : Stardoll
Plum Skirt : Basic
Socks : Stardoll
Navy Sneakers : Fudge
Hobo Bag : KOHL's


Again, a barely-there makeup look for me.



Lengthening Mascara
Lipgloss
White Eyepencil

Thanks for reading x

No comments: